Smoant Battlestar Mods--200w, Mini and Nano
After Smoant Battlestar 200w mod, Smoant brand came back again with its new Battlestar mods, Smoant Battlestar Mini mod and Smoant Battlestar Nano mod. How they are different from each other? How they perform respectively? Let’s soon get to the point!
Smoant Battlestar 200w box mod is a dual 18650 batteries supported mod. It features modes including VW, TC and TCR. Detailed information as below.
1. Maximum wattage:200w
2. Dual 18650 batteries
3. Size: 83mm(height)*43mm(width)
4. Mode: VW, TC (Ni 200, Ti, SS), TCR
6. Self-Protections: Low resistance protection, over-time protection, battery reverse pole protection, over-heating protection
7. VW mode supports resistance low to 0.1ohm, TC mode supports resistance low to 0.05ohm
1 * Battlestar 200W mod
1 * USB charge line
1 * Prompt card
1 * Instruction Manual
1 * Gift box
Similar to Battlestar 200w mod, Smoant Battlestar also features different modes including VW, TC, TCR, DVW and Bypass.
2. Maximum Wattage: 80w
3. Fires low to 0.1ohm(VW,DVW,BYPASS mode), 0.05ohm (TC/TCR mode)
4. Single 18650 battery
6. Output modes: VW , DVW, BYPASS, TC(Ni/Ti/SS) and TCR
8. Colors：black, yellow
1X Smoant battlestar mini Mod
1X Usb charge cable
1X User Manual
Smoant Battlestar Nano mod looks just the same as Battlestar Mini mod, but its function is more like that of a mechanical mod.
- Size: 37mm*24mm*81mm
- Output Wattage: 1-80w
- Mode: Full-battery output
- Resistance Range: 0.1-5.0ohm
- Single 18650 battery
- Charge: 5V/1.0A
- Max output current: 40A
- Max output voltage: 4.2V
1*Smoant Battlestar Nano mod
1*Micro USB Charging line
1*Battery warning card
Battlestar 200W vs Battlestar Mini vs Battlestar Nano
- Magnetic Back Cover
- Venting Holes on both the mod and battery cover
- 510 thread
- Black round fire button
- The appearance, especially the shape of Battlestar Mini and Nano look almost the same.
- Battlestar 200w is supported by dual 18650 batteries, while Mini and Nano are powered by single 18650 battery.
- Battlestar 200w has various colors for choice.
- The maximum output of Battlestar is much higher than the maximum output (both 80w) of Mini and Nano.
- Battlestar 200w and Battlestar Mini have various modes for choices, but Battlestar Nano performs like a mechanical mod.
- In addition to the VW, TC and TCR modes, Battlestar also has the DVW mod and Bypass mode.
Does it help you to know about the three versions of Battlestar mod? If you have any question, leave your comment below for answers.